These are so easy to make, perfect for little easter baskets
Perfect size for a little Easter treat, maybe to hold a little Easter gift for someone. Very quick and simple to make
Easter Bunny Paper Bag Baskets
- Paper lunch bags or we found these colourful paper bags in the party supplies section.
- Googly Eyes
- Pom Poms for cute little noses
- Whiskers we use coloured cardboard.
- Craft or PVA Glue
- Leave your bag flat, can you see how the sides fold in? Now be careful not to cut those side pieces.
- Simply Cut out a rectangle shape in the middle of the bag.
- Open it up and there's your Bunny!
- Glue the top of the ears together and glue on his face and hes done
You might also like: